Prove helps you establish, manage, and realize long-term benefits from your 401(k) program. Our team has decades of experience and deep expertise in finance and investing, and we’re ready to work with you.
Expert Advice Tailored to You
As part of our consultation services, we help employers determine if they have a strong 401(k) program in place. We provide a customized fee benchmark study that measures the success of the program against others on the market and outlines cost saving opportunities.
We can give you an objective answer to the question, “is my company retirement plan any good?” If it doesn’t measure up, we will then advise you on how to make it better.
Prove can advise on a variety of topics:
- Uncovering retirement industry norms and best practices
- Mitigating fiduciary liability
- Navigating index fund investments
- Understanding retirement plan compliance and design
- Benchmarking / identifying cost savings
- Educating administrators about fees
No Sweat Sign-Up
If you’re unhappy with your current 401(k) program and want to start over with Prove, we can move your plan to our platform.
Prove’s straightforward process includes the following steps:
- Review existing plan and add or remove features from plan document
- Complete account applications
- Notify employees and previous recordkeeper of the change
- Access our web portal
- Import completed plan documents
- Open enrollment to employees
- Submit payroll
Effortless Plan Management
We recognize that 401(k) plan administration is complex. From payroll contributions to investment purchases to distributions and enrollments, there are a lot of moving parts to manage. Not to mention changing tax laws that you must comply with in order to avoid costly fines.
Prove handles all of this for you. This is where we differ from insurance companies, brokerage firms, and mutual fund companies. Unlike those guys, we’re not just interested in gathering assets; we give you individualized attention and ensure your plan is tailored to your needs and goals.
Our plan administration services include:
- Qualified plan documentation
- Employee enrollment
- Plan contribution processing
- Participant vesting statement preparation
- Annual nondiscrimination testing
- Annual tax return preparation
- Plan distribution processing