This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain “proveinvesting.com” (the “Website”) is a complimentary information service offered by the Prove Investing, LLC (“Prove Investing”) at no charge to users of the World Wide Web. Your continued use of the Website indicates your ongoing agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service and Disclaimer. Prove Investing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, so please check back often to review the most recent version of the Terms of Service and Disclaimer. Do not use the Website if you do not acknowledge all of the following terms and conditions.
This Website is a free service provided by Prove Investing. The information provided on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Prove Investing makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
This Website contains information, text, files, images, works of authorship, and other materials or content (collectively, “Content”) of Prove Investing (“Prove Investing Content”). Prove Investing Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and as between you and Prove Investing, Prove Investing owns and retains all rights in the Prove Investing Content and theProve Investing. Prove Investing hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to access and display the Prove Investing Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website. Except as provided in this Agreement or as explicitly allowed by Prove Investing, you may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the Website.
You acknowledge that you will hold harmless Prove Investing and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Prove Investing or the contributors of information to this Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those ofProve Investing or endorsed by Prove Investing.
Prove Investing may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of Prove Investing. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain “proveinvesting.com” is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Prove Investing of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
You may provide a hypertext link to this Website on another website, provided: (a) that the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Prove Investing”, (b) the link must “point” to the URL “”, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Prove Investing’s name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Prove Investing is associated with or sponsored by YOU, (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not with a “frame” on the linked website, and (f) Prove Investing reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this Terms of Service and Disclaimer. You acknowledge that all other hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by Prove Investing.
This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Prove Investing, which is headquartered in the state of Tennessee, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Tennessee, by accessing this Website both you and Prove Investing acknowledge that the statutes and laws of Tennessee, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Website. Prove Investing makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- This website is a publication of Prove Investing LLC. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented. Content should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience, and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Prove Investing LLC, is registered as an investment adviser and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability. The firm is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. There are no assurances that a client’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- Projections are based on assumptions that may not come to pass. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals, and economic conditions, may materially alter the performance of your portfolio.
- Tax information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.